Saturday 19 December 2015

A few new pictures

Dear friends,

my intention was to upload a bunch of new pictures that include our stay in Dresden (really wanted to show you some remarkable objects from that exhibition!) and some recent very cute and funny pictures of Junia from this past week. However, on Monday my cellphone/ camera was stolen and all those pictures gone. :-(

I am not sad about my cellphone being gone and actually thinking of either up- or downgrading but about the memories attached to those pictures and videos first of all, and secondly, disappointed in that one human being who was too greedy. But, as I have learned from Marian, a good and dear Canadian friend of ours, who said whenever something was stolen that "oh well, the person obviously needed the [phone] more than I do". If that person will ever be able to access my data, may he listen to the worship music and read the commentary on the book of Marc to find a true fill in for his greed. I am praying this prayer for myself as well because, after all, I am sitting in the same boat of humanity. The only difference is that I have a ticket and am travelling with my passport of being a woman of God instead of wearing the swimsuit of the sinner. God's grace is so abundant, deep and amazing, just like the deep blue ocean!

Anyway, here are some new pictures from before:

http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/CoffeeTimeWithTheMuellers/slideshow/Berlin%20October%20and%20November%202015

We love you and wish you all a blessed birthday celebration and a new year full of adventures and opportunities for you to grow and laugh. :-)

The Muellers

No comments:

Post a Comment